In an endeavour to continually improve our service to our customers, we would like to receive any comments about our website and or our products

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Keeley (Saturday, August 31 13 12:54 am BST)

I would highly recommend Fran to anyone special diet needs or not. As i can not thank you enough Fran for what you have done for my son. The most yummy and perfect allergy free cakes and even make
    them in his choice of design. For the last two years you have made a little boy birthday perfect that he able to have a special birthday cake like any other child. You make the most amazing yummy
    cake for us all. Thank you x

• Francesca Hannah (Monday, May 20 13 01:14 pm BST)

Hi Fran, a massive thank you for the fantastic chainsaw cake you made for my husbands 30th. The cake was topic of conversation with all admiring how realistic it looked and how much detail there was.
    We have since been enjoying the taste which has gone down a treat. It really was moist and lovely to eat. I would definitely recommend your services. Hope to be able to order more from you in future.
    Thank you again.

• Claire (Saturday, May 11 13 02:13 pm BST)

Thank you so much for your cake! It was amazing, the decks looked so brilliant it was almost a shame to cut in to it, but good job we did as it was delicious!

The birthday boy was really chuffed with the detail of adding one of his favourite songs on there, he was so happy with it. Couldn't praise it enough, thank you

• Tracy (Tuesday, May 07 13 01:38 pm BST)

Thank you so much for the lemon flavoured giant cupcake you made for my daughter's 18th. Looked and tasted gorgeous.

• Louise Goodbody-Migdal (Monday, April 22 13 01:39 pm BST)

I ordered a cupcake bouquet for my partner's 30th birthday. It looked & tasted great! so impressed & a very friendly & helpful service. Thanks My Way Cakes!

• Nicole (Monday, April 22 13 12:31 pm BST)

Thank you for the amazing cake you did for my little boy it tasted so nice my little boy was over the moon with his mickey mouse cake and thank you for doing it in such short notice defenitly
    recommend you to everyone x

• Sarah Attrill (Thursday, March 28 13 05:13 pm GMT)

Thank you Fran for all the cakes you have made for us so far - every one brilliant but my favourite so far has to be Tony's 60th half West Ham half golf cake - absolutely brilliant. Sarah